- Keep a consistent sleep schedule.
- Do not go to bed unless you are sleepy.
- Establish a relaxing bedtime routine that you do every night.
- Make your bedroom an oasis. It should be quiet, relaxing and at a comfortable temperature.
- Stay away from all electronic, including TV & cell phones, for 30-60 minutes before bedtime. If you must use one be sure to use a blue light filter.
- Avoid caffeine for at least 4 hours before bedtime.
- Avoid alcohol for a few hours before bedtime.
- If you get up during the night to use the restroom, limit your liquid intake for 2-3 hours before bedtime.
CBD has been proven to alleviate symptoms of insomnia without the
unpleasant sedative effects of traditional sleeping pills. The calming
and anxiety-reducing effects of CBD can facilitate a good night’s sleep
when taken a few hours before bedtime.
Studies have shown that CBD oil increases your “deep sleep” phase, resulting in better-quality sleep. The sounder, more satisfying sleep that results after CBD administration can improve your memory, mood, and boost your immune system. Skip the nasty side effects of addictive synthetic sleep aids and browse our CBD sleep aid products. We offer easy and convenient methods to get your daily dose of insomnia-fighting CBD, including oral sprays, edible gummies, cream, pills, capsules, and tinctures.
Here at Enhanced Health Products, we only offer high quality products. Call today for details. 866-458-8223.